5/16/2007

after all, it would just be a shame to let living this high in the air go to waste

Have you ever felt that pang of jealousy when reading about other people who have found themselves in compromising positions and some jerk has felt the need to plaster pictures of them in their moment of shameful weakness/inebriation all over the Internet? You know, that oh that could have been my 15 moments of fame if someone cared enough feeling?

Great news! YOUR moment is coming. July 7th, in some random, dark but not smoky bar in Denver we Denver bloggers will do what we Denver bloggers do best....drink ourselves silly.
Take, for example, July 7. That will be the night that the biggest, bestest, smartest, and drunkest bloggers in the Rocky Mountain Region come together for a night of fun and frivolity.
See Resurrection Song or the World Wide Rant for all the juicy details.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Dillinger said...

Oooh! My first comment on THIS blog. Do you feel touched for the very first time?

Maybe I'll come home for the 4th of July and extend my visit for this. What do you think?

Are you still coming my way in June sometime?

5/16/2007 06:14:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Lady said...

I think YES. I will be up there. I'll let you know the dates soon.

5/16/2007 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home