6/05/2007

Something is very wrong with me

Last night, Forrest Whitaker and I were in an old house that had been converted into an usually tall apartment building being pursued by a group of small, yet surprisingly aggressive, spiders. They chased us through the bowels of the building and up several flights of stairs before we realized that A) Forrest Whitaker is a slow stair runner and B) that they were only after my mug of green tea. I sacrificed the steamy contents of my mug, but we had run so far UP the building that we knew we would never get to the kitchen in time again to make them more tea and save ourselves. As they began their pursuit again, I tossed them some of my sweet and sour cucumber salad that I was also carrying and after the blue scorpion gave it a little nibble, they took enough pause to eat it that we had time to get all the way to the attic. In the end, it was the closet full of old journals and Tostino's Party Pizzas that saved us all. No one can resist a Tostino's Party Pizza.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

That is very true about the Party Pizza. It had saved me many a time.

6/05/2007 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie Dillinger said...

God, it's totally true. Those pizzas rock, dude.

6/05/2007 10:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, uh, where do the vampire Nazis from the future fit into this story?

6/06/2007 01:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone can sympathize with bizarro dreams... I can. It sounds more like sweet and sour cucumber salad was the savior, as opposed to Party Pizzas. That being said, I *always* enjoy a party pizza (god knows why...)

6/06/2007 02:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home