8/07/2007

Missing: Reward for return of

Today I had the brilliant idea to cut of damn near a foot of hair.

I'll be back as soon as I find my mind. I seem to have lost it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

It will grow back. I feel we all have moments like this. I pondered chopping off quite a bit all summer as I was tired of the frizz.

Hope the packing up and moving goes well.

8/08/2007 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I bet it is so cute!!

8/08/2007 01:08:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie Dillinger said...

Ohh! You have to post pictures somewhere! I'll bet it looks awesome and you're unnecessarily freaking out.

8/08/2007 05:41:00 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I always love cutting off that much hair. I still have a couple ponytails just hanging out at my parents' house, I think. Doesn't it feel so cool? Don't worry - it will all be fine.

8/08/2007 07:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude -

I'm off work the rest of the week. Couldn't remember when you were in town, but drop me a line now that you're here.

Dude.

8/08/2007 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home