We drove 1400+ miles in just under 25 hours, and we all still like each other. Remarkable, no?
Well, here we are in Vancouver. Again. It is still here and still gorgeous and I totally forgot what my house smelled like and I gotta say, my house smells good. All of my stuff is still here, right where I left it. Like the coat I took off the evening I left...it is still on the chair I hung it on, 9 months later. The same box of Fruit Loops is in the same spot on the pantry shelf. It's almost creepy, but it's nice in a sort of "oh, that all was just a bad dream" way.
I have totally hilarious road trip stories, but I can't seem to keep more than one eye open at time time right now, and so you will have to wait.
But not too long.
Well, here we are in Vancouver. Again. It is still here and still gorgeous and I totally forgot what my house smelled like and I gotta say, my house smells good. All of my stuff is still here, right where I left it. Like the coat I took off the evening I left...it is still on the chair I hung it on, 9 months later. The same box of Fruit Loops is in the same spot on the pantry shelf. It's almost creepy, but it's nice in a sort of "oh, that all was just a bad dream" way.
I have totally hilarious road trip stories, but I can't seem to keep more than one eye open at time time right now, and so you will have to wait.
But not too long.
Labels: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

2 Comments:
Glad you're all safe. Can't wait to read the stories.
I can't even imagine driving this far anymore. Hope your having fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home